• Benefit from greater versatility in tight spaces with a compact, lightweight marking head weighing only 4.4kg.
• Seamlessly integrate the 7230 or 7330 fiber laser into your production line with EtherNet / IP™ and PROFINET.
• Achieve greater flexibility in production line integration with a choice of working distances, and the orientation option of either a straight or 90 degree marking head.
• Maximize performance with long-life laser source expectancy up to 100,000 hours mean time before failure (MTBF).
• Air-cooled laser source that virtually eliminates maintenance intervals.
• No wear parts help to minimize downtime.
• Focus more on production and less on user interaction and maintenance with an easy-to-use laser solution that is intuitive to the operator without the need for additional training.
• Reduce the risk of rework and recalls with familiar look and feel user interfaces, offering simple operation and message creation.
• Choose from a variety of user interfaces to control Videojet laser marking systems, including Videojet Touch Control Software (TCS+) and Videojet CLARiTY™ utilized in other Videojet marking and coding solutions.
• Improve marking productivity with a combination of the largest marking window in the industry and 2000 characters per second marking speeds.
• Benefit from standard and customizable communication protocols.
• Achieve top speeds with serialization data and complex codes, thanks to faster data processing capabilities versus previous Videojet lasers.