• Optional 400 mm roll increases the number of labels per roll, which in turn extends labeling uptime.
• High speed printing of up to 406 mm/sec (16 in/sec) for high volume labeling applications.
• Built-in optical low label sensor provides early warning to prevent an unwanted label out condition.
• Built-in memory setting for faster job changeover.
• Seven label application interfaces to apply labels to the packages let you integrate the applicator in many unique applications.
• Print engines from the industry’s leading providers give the best solution for your application needs.
• Select from 203, 300 or 600 dpi print resolution to meet the specific labeling requirements for your application.
• Broad range of industry compliance to meet local guidelines and to simplify deployment to other facilities and other regions.
• Built-in web interface to both the applicator controller and the print engine simplifies setup, configuration and control, including remote management from any computer on your production network.
• CLARiSOFT code design software helps prevent incorrect printed dates, missed codes and costly production rework.