• Videojet CLARiTY™ interface helps get the right code on the right place on the right product, time after time.
• Simple, intuitive software reduces the potential for operator errors.
• Use of Fluid ID Number (FIN) to virtually eliminate the possibility of the wrong ink being added.
• Consistent high-resolution text, logo and bar codes, even on extended runs and in dusty environments.
• Ink-based system delivers fast start-ups and durable codes that can withstand the distribution chain.
• Videojet LifeCycle Advantage™ can help our printer operate at peak efficiency over its operational life.
• Non-pressurized, non-drip ink canister enables ink to be changed without stopping production.
• Top-oriented display provides preferred viewing angle and flexibility when mounted on a conveyor line.
• Multiple printers can be operated from a single master unit, or can be controlled remotely from a central location.
• Simple UI driven internal priming process virtually eliminates the need for external priming devices.
• Minimum intervention needed due to patented micro-purge process and unique return line filter that can be replaced in seconds.
• Replace pre-printed cases and labels and print variable information on-line.
• 180 dpi resolution allows for complete generic case coding at pre-printed quality.